- Model Number: TS100 Portable Digital Soldering Iron Set
- Dimensions: 168mm
- Temperature Stability: /-2%
- Input Voltagle: DC 12-24V
- Output Power: 40-65W
- Output Temperature: 100-400 Celsius Degree
· Control part: TS100’s shell is made of polycarbonate plastic, while employs 304 stainless steel embedment for inserting soldering tips. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these features, the temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
· Soldering tip heating end: built-in heating core, pocket-size making it more convenient. Seven replaceable tips meet your different needs.
· External power supply: DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V laptop AC adapter/power bank/car power.
· Micro USB port interface: set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
· Additional function: open-source application layer.
· Power: 65W.
· Temperature stability: ±2%.
· Soldering tip resistance to ground: <2Ω.
· Temperature range: 100℃ – 400℃ (max).
· Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
· OLED screen.
· Micro USB port.
· DC5525 port.
· 7 types of soldering iron tips available.
· Fashionable and detachable.
· Open source.
· Efficient to work with.
· Wide compatibility.
· Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
· Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
· Weight: 33g (TS100 controllor Only)
· Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
TS100 controllor (black color) ×1 (power adaptor not included).
soldering tip BC2 ×1
safety instructions (Engligh) ×1
hex key ×1